Business Analyst | Ipswich Based | 6 Months + | Insurance | Some London travel when required | Consultancy focus/backgroundYou will use your experience, knowledge...
Senior Security Project Analyst
Role can be based in Ipswich or London but travel to either site required (up to 2 days per week)
We are currently recruiting for an experience Security Project Consultant on a 6 month initial contract basis between London and Ipswich. This role will support the security engagement into projects and change, and will be responsible for the following:
- Security review projects to assess their risk
- Agree appropriate security controls for projects and assist project teams in delivering these
- Produce risk statements of the compliance of projects against applicable controls and give approval advice for solutions to go live
- Produce reports and metrics on the security compliance nature of projects and change activities
- Reporting and escalating issues as appropriate
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of security principles and good practice
- Appreciation of project delivery methodologies such as Prince2 or PMMI
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a security role
- Understanding of IT Security controls and technologies
- Experience of working with IT and business functions
- Experience of working with a high degree of autonomy, managing own workload and delivering to tight timescales.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, not necessarily insurance or financial services.
- Team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines and without direct supervision
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Qualified to degree level in a business, IT or security related subject
- Information security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM) are preferable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age