Information Security Change Manager (IAM/OT), West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Information Security Change Manager.The...
MS Office Junior Project Administrator - Contract - West London
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are seeking an MS Office Junior Project Administrator person on a contract basis, to join the team in West London.
MS Office Junior Project Administrator Skills and Experience:
- Capable of charming decisions out of busy key stakeholders (finding win-win solutions)
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & optimistic with a 'can do' attitude
- Highly organized
- Previous experience of working with data in Excel
- Excel - comfortable with formulas, VLookups & macros
- Preparation of Progress Reports
- Excellent command of written English
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Risk & Issue Management
- MS Project Project plan production
MS Office Junior Project Administrator Role:
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Consolidating decisions in Excel
- Production of status reports
- Folder structure & ensuring filing is properly completed
- Recording & tracking key decision
- Minute taking
If you have the necessary experience for the position of MS Office Junior Project Administrator please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age