Project Manager Permanent Telford A Project Manager is required to join my client a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of Closed-Life services, on a...
Permanent - Telford
A Project Lead is required to join my client - a leading consolidator of Closed-Life services on a permanent basis at their office in Telford.
The Project Lead will play a lead role in the management and delivery of small projects and/or programme workstreams in line with the business objectives. This role will champion the end-to-end projects, liaising will all stakeholders across the business.
Key Skills required of the Project Lead:
- Previous experience working within a project-based environment
- Experience of Change Management within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of managing Risks and Issues
- Project planning experience
- PRINCE2, APM or equivalent is desirable
Key Responsibilities of the Project Lead:
- Delivery of Business, IT application, infrastructure and process changes through the end-to-end project delivery lifecycle
- Management of project or workstream budget
- Management of plans, project logs, risks and issues
- Management of change items through the quality gates process
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age