Senior Pega Developer Basingstoke Permanent Our client, a leading British Corporation based in Basingstoke are seeking a Senior Pega Developer to join the existing team...
Backend C# Developer
Our client is developing a set of capabilities to support global managed services. They are looking for an experienced C# Developer with experience of delivering microservice-based REST APIs as part of an API-centric architecture. This role is in the public sector and is in scope of IR35.
You will be required to work within an existing team to design, develop & test the backend aspects from provided architectural artefacts and UX. You will deliver backends providing a REST API-centric microservice architecture running on a cloud platform. This work will be appropriate quality for a prototype deliverable that will subsequently be developed into a production system.
- Advanced C# and .NET skills (mandatory)
- Experience delivering microservice-based REST APIs to support frontend components (mandatory)
- Experience with .NET Core (desirable)
- Experience of cloud platforms especially Azure (desirable)
- Experience of NoSQL datastores (desirable)
- Geospatial experience (desirable)
- Experience with HATEOAS (desirable)
- Experience with workflow & business rules (desirable)
- Proven of track record of working in a prototyping project environment (desirable)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age