Research Executive to work for my client within a large global media company in London. You will be working on two projects involving the launch...
Business Analyst - Cyber Security / Digital
We are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Business Analysts for a project with our client based in London on an initial 3 month basis. The role will be working on the Digital and Cyber Security Programmes and will be responsible for workng as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Understands the factors and requirements that drive the business goals, objectives and work practices
- Conducts detailed analysis within a business area
- In partnership with the business units, identifies business opportunities and / or problems and facilitates solution design
- Business Analyst preferably as part of business change
- Experience of facilitating workshops and conducting interviews with stakeholders at all levels
- Lean facilitation skills and knowledge of Lean process improvement tools
- Experience in documenting and presenting process flows / diagrams
- Understands the organisation and how the different functions act with each other.
- Has an understanding and experience of the full project lifecycle
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age