Onsite Recruitment Business PartnerYou will be based on client site in Edinburgh (Please note To be considered for this opportunity you need to have worked...
UX Researcher - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a UX Researcher to join a their Edinburgh based team on an initial 6 month contract.
The candidate's responsibilities include:
- Lead and define user tasks and scenarios required to test designs and prototypes
- Effectively and independently carry out UX Research in various forms across multiple different channels (e.g., mobile, web, in-branch)
- Engage all relevant project stakeholders across the team and wider business in the research feedback and recommendations going forward
- Deliver effective communications that influence strategic and design thinking.
- Help to ensure the delivery of high standard digital products and services to all customers
- Facilitate customer feedback post-launch
- Manage and own relationships with colleagues
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Familiarity/Use of Axure, Omnigraffle, Adobe Premiere, Morae or similar
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to analyse and interpret information from all aspects of client research
- Personal drive and ambition to lead an active role in the team
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within the UX Researcher domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age