CRM Project Manager, Dublin - 6 Month Contract
My client is a Global Pharmacuetical company who are currently looking to recruit a CRM Project Manager.
The key experience and knowledge of the CRM Project Manager include:
- Experience Managing the deployment of a CRM System (Ideally Salesforce)
- Experience working with third party companies
- Spanish speaking would be a big plus
The key responsibilities for the CRM Project Manager include:
- Manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget and to meet the desired business objectives
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources
This is a contract role for a CRM Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the CRM Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age