Desktop Support | London Job PurposeWorking as part of a wider globalised IT support environment, the Local Support team is primarily responsible for the in...
IT Service Desk Analyst, Angel, London - Permanent
My client is a consultancy company that specialise in the Public Sector/Healthcare who are currently looking to recruit a IT Service Desk Analyst.
The key experience and knowledge of the IT Service Desk Analyst include:
- ITIL foundation level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications with emphasis on Windows XP/7; Office 2010 and SharePoint. Windows 2012 Server
- Excellent technical knowledge of client hardware, including laptop, Desktop, IP Phone, Smart Phone, Tablets, Network Wiring.
The key responsibilities for the IT Service Desk Analyst include:
- Ensure that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability, and performance
- Review log and performance metrics and conduct routine performance tuning
- Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes
- When users complain about the performance of a particular query, help developers improve the performance of that query by tweaking it or modifying indexes
- Conduct SQL Server lunch-and-learn sessions for application developers
- Advise developers on the most efficient database designs (tables, data types, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
- Writing and improving SQL Server T-SQL queries
- Designing tables and picking data types
This is a Permanent role for a IT Service Desk Analyst working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the IT Service Desk Analyst Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age