Service Now Developer / ServiceNow SpecialistLocation: CambridgeDuration: 26 Weeks I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT organisation that requires a ServiceNow Developer...
Sharepoint Administrator / Sharepoint Engineer
We are currently seeking a SharePoint Engineer/Administrator for a leading organisation in Cambridge.
The Sharepoint Administrator will be responsible for the plan, design, documentation and implementation of the hybrid enterprise search. The role will involve setting up SharePoint 2013 farms on Azure cloud and integrating with Office 365 tenant. The candidate must demonstrate extensive experience with setting up SharePoint farms, Azure Virtual Machines, Office 365 integration and Hybrid Search.
The candidate will have the following experience:
- SharePoint 2013/2016 Search configuration experience
- Experience in creating Search hybrid environments with Office 365, including the configuration of crawling sources outside of SharePoint
- Knowledge of developing Display Templates for SharePoint online
- Search Schema management knowledge including Managed Properties, Results Sets and Content Sources
Any experience in the following is beneficial:
- Experienced in SharePoint Administration both on-premises and in SharePoint Online
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 administration and configuration
- Familiar with Agile working frameworks such as scrum or Kanban
- Confident in development with SharePoint online
- Working knowledge of PowerShell in an Office 365 context
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age