Service Now Developer / ServiceNow SpecialistLocation: CambridgeDuration: 26 Weeks I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT organisation that requires a ServiceNow Developer...
SC Clearance Network Support Engineer you will be required to provide 2nd and 3rd line support to a global data centre Network. Working with Cisco and Juniper Routers,, Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide day to day and out of hours support to the Data Centre network environment and to assist where necessary with any implementation activities.
- Ensure documentation sets produced are fit for purpose and kept up to date.
- Adhere to configuration standards required by the customer
- Provide input into reports including licensing and PKI expiration's, when required, to Operations and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with other technical project team members such as Integrators and test engineers to ensure that the network element of the infrastructure and systems are built in a timely manner.
- Willing to travel within the UK
Successfull candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Excellent network configuration experience using Juniper and Cisco technologies
- Excellent knowledge and CLI experience of Junos and Cisco IOS
- Experience of configuring LAN switches from Juniper and Cisco portfolio
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation
- Routing protocols including BGP,OSPF & Static both native and over GRE or High Grade Encryption
- Implications of MTU sizing over encrypted networks
- VRF and VLAN configuration
- Link Aggregation Protocols
- SVI/RVI configuration
- SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP configuration
- AAA configuration
- Access lists configuration
- IP Addressing schema management
- Network troubleshooting
- Passive infrastructure - i.e. OM3 fibre, 62.5 /50 micron, fibre termination types
Please note due to the nature of this role candidate must hold or be willing to undergo SC security clearance (To be eligible candidates must have list in the UK continuously for the last 6 years and hold a valid passport)
For further information please don't hesitate in contacting me further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age