Senior Security Engineer Permanent London Software Development, SDLC, Agile, DevOpsA digital technology company responsible for building next generation applications for a range of financial institutions...
Senior Security Consultant - Operational Technology, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Security Consultant - Operational Technology.
The key experience and knowledge of the Senior Security Consultant - Operational Technology include:
- Significant experiencing in engaging with business leaders and operational teams with engineering, technical and operational services.
- Background in Operational Technology
- Information Security knowledge around multiple domains e.g. Identity and Access Management, Network and Communications, Host and Application, and Monitoring
- Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis leveraging industry standard framework NIST, CESG, IRAM, IREC etc. with Automation.
- Desirable: Skilled security expert in Automation / OT systems across multiple environments including factories, R&D facilities, datacentres, etc.
- Additional preferred qualifications: Certification - CIISP, CISSM, IISP.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Security Consultant - Operational Technology include:
- Ensure that all in-flight Operational Technology projects are assessed to ensure security requirements are included into scope and, if required, agreed remediation actions are completed by the project teams;
- Establish and gain agreement for framework for ensuring Operational Technology security requirements are embedded into the ongoing project lifecycle;
- Ensure that proposed security solutions are consistent with values and business goals, approved solutions, architectures and current threat models.
- Where required, negotiate risk management assessments and proposals with Project Directors, suppliers and operational Directors & VPs, and escalate any risks exceeding agreed limits.
- Ensure that security requirements and engagement outcomes are properly documented, agreed and reported into all necessary risk and compliance processes and registers. Providing reporting on trends.
- Conduct risk & security assessments as required by the work programme leveraging the existing Risk Management Framework.
This is a contract role for a Senior Security Consultant - Operational Technology working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Customs Duty Process analyst Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age