Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Security Operator looking to progress their career with an industry leading blue chip company. You will provide integral infrastructure support...
- Take responsibility for the day to day operational management of the IT infrastructure.
- Respond to 3rd line incidents/requests across a number of technology areas.
- Communicate with a number of 1st/2nd line support teams to manage calls and resolve within an allotted time.
- The production of documentation where necessary.
The successful candidate for this position will have an excellent working knowledge of IP voice networks in large enterprise environments. Specifically, they must have:
- Experience with configurations, provisioning, and troubleshooting telephony devices.
- Experience with Cisco UCS platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge of telephony systems, applications and networksutilized by our enterprise, including:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCe)
- Experience of change management.
- Ethernet switches such as Cisco 6500, 3750, 3560, Cisco Nexus.
- Configuration of IP ACLs across the Cisco portfolio.
- Checkpoint firewall R75 administration.
- Cisco ACE and GSS load balancing.
- Cisco ANM.
- Citrix Netscaler.
- Palo Alto Firewall administration.
- Netflow export technology and collectors such as Lancope Stealthwatch would be an advantage.
- Troubleshooting of IPSEC VPNs to 3rd parties.
- Citrix Netscaler Application Delivery Controllers (with particular focus on these features: GSLB, Content Switching, App Expert, Compression, Integrated Caching, Rewrite and Responder). SDX Platform and Xenserver would also be desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age