Agile Software Project Manager / Software Development Project Manager We are currently seeking a candidate to work as an Agile Project Manager for...
Service Now Developer / ServiceNow Specialist
Duration: 26 Weeks
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT organisation that requires a ServiceNow Developer to join their expanding team. In this role you will be responsible for working alongside project managers, engineering managers and wider tech teams to achieve on-time delivery of multiple projects.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Proven experience as a key technical resource involved in development of ServiceNow solutions
- Proven experience of one or more of the following modules within the ServiceNow tool. Incident, Problem, Change, CMS, Service Catalogue, Self-Service, CMDB, Asset Management and SLAs within the ServiceNow tool
- Proven experience of supporting customization and application development in ServiceNow.
- Strong understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
- 5+ years work experience in software development
- 2+ years development experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Degree level education required in an IT subject
- ITIL Foundation Certification (desirable)
If you're interested in this as a Service Now Developer then please send me your latest CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age