Linux Administrator Permanent Telford A Linux Administrator is required to join my client a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of Closed-Life services, on a permanent...
Environment Analyst - Fixed Term Contract - Telford
An Environment Analyst is required to join my clients - a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of Closed-Life services on an initial 6 month fixed-term contract, in Telford.
The role is to build non-production testing and development environments and support the hosted applications. The role is key to support the delivery of change into the production environment ensuring stability throughout the development lifecycle.
Keys Skills Required of the Environment Analyst:
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux command line and WinTel infrastructure
- Use of automation toolsets such as Ansible and Jenkins
- Shell Scripting knowledge
- Experience of non-production Environment build and release processes
- Installation and Configuration processes and practices
Key Responsibilities of the Environment Analyst:
- Build and delivery of non-production environments using both automated and manual build processes
- 2nd line support of applications
- Software releases to non-production environment using both automated and manual deployment processes
- Feed into problem management processes
- Working in a cross functional team following Agile/DevOps framework
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age