Portfolio Programme Manager to work within Insurance across 20+ project and based in Ipswich on a contract basis. Responsibilities Specific to Role:Shaping and leading the...
Location: Ipswich & London
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a business orientated (LEAN trained) Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract based in London and Ipswich.
- Experienced project manager
- LEAN trained
- Deep experience of process modelling/future state design for business processes and technology implementations
- Experience of implementing change to support GB regulatory requirements
- Experience of running design workshops and creating the following deliverables: Process maps, Functional requirements, As-is analysis, Definition of functionality to meet regulatory requirements, Non-functional requirements
- Scrum experience - of designing resourcing and implementation plans using Scrum methodology
- Experience of working with teams in India (ideally on the ground, but remote is sufficient)
- Strong experience of managing projects to time and influencing stakeholders
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age