Content Editor Permanent Victoria, London A Content Editor required to join our client an award winning, global FinTech startup on a permanent basis at their...
Content Writer - Permanent - Victoria, London
A Content Writer required to join our client - an award winning, global FinTech startup on a permanent basis at their office in London.
The Content Writer will be responsible for producing, processing, migrating and translating content for mobile and web publishing. As well as being responsible for writing short news pieces and curating third party content.
Key Skills required of the Content Writer:
- Journalism background
- Experience of online publishing
- Experience working with a CMS and laying out stories
- Adobe Photoshop (or similar) experience
- Sharp sub-editing skills
Key Responsibilities of the Content Writer:
- Working closely with the team to produce, process, migrate and translate content
- Originate ideas for blog and social content
- Drafting first-rate copy for content, PR and social functions
- Sub-edit contributors work accurately with consideration for tone of voice and content
- Manage existing media assets and look at ways to create added value
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age