Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Splunk SME to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
Key responsibilities :
- Data on-boarding in Splunk
- Transforming / Parsing of data
- Developing Index, Search and Forwarder apps
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of the Splunk configuration and performance issues.
- Implementing changes using the RBS standard processes.
- Producing documentation to aid the support of the Splunk environment.
- Liaising with the appropriate business team to gather requirements
- Excellent Splunk 6.3* developer skills in a multi site clustering environment
- Good understanding of Splunk knowledge objects
- Red Hat, Windows
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age