Information Security Change Manager (IAM/OT), West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Information Security Change Manager.The...
SAP Cutover Manager - Contract - West London
My client a top FMCG company is currently looking to recruit a SAP Cutover Manager with global implementation experience to join its team in West London on a contract basis.
The SAP Cutover Manager will be responsible for the following:
- This role is accountable for the successful delivery of Manufacturing Site and Market Cutovers.
- This includes the definition & delivery of the scope of work for each site / market cutover from conception to implementation in accordance with ERP Deployment Methodology & appropriate Company standards and procedures.
- Plan and Manage (UAT) Testing in accordance with company Template
- Develop detailed Cutover Plan/Schedule for execution and testing within Full Dress Rehearsal.
- Ensure plans align to site/market specific activities and are resourced accordingly.
- Manage overall programme governance during the deployment cutover phase.
- Ensure successful delivery of programme plans to manage successful implementation of the SAP template into the company Manufacturing sites and/or Markets.
- Ensure risks to supply are appropriately managed and ramp up plans protect the company Manufacturing sites/Market supply/stock position.
- Develop and manage Go No Go criteria including key activity required for a successful cutover & Go-Live.
- Chair key stakeholder meetings to ensure appropriate decision making process is in place, underpinned by approved Go No Go criteria.
- Make sure all plan/schedule links and dependencies are understood, known & documented, Resources identified & aligned (from ERP Team, Markets, Sites & above site entities), any constraints, issues or risks are understood, documented and mitigation plans are in place & managed.
- Finalize plans during Full Dress Rehearsal and obtain approval for Business Cutover by ensuring relationships with stakeholders, relevant business & programme contacts is built.
- Ensure the delivery of Ramp-up plans have been planned by the Sites / Markets and any pre-requisite activity has been integrated into the overall plan.
- Remain responsible for the execution of Cutover & Go-Live Plans for each site; this will require delivery of appropriate governance & communications (especially to site/market resources before cutover of approach & methodology)
- Continuously manage interfaces & conflicts between disparate resources and teams, ensuring smooth delivery of the plan
- Actively monitor delivery of external dependencies and resolutions from support groups
- Maintain the Cutover & Ramp-up knowledge base (process information and people), ensuring it is developed, maintained & continuously improved
- Manage key stakeholder relationships both within the context of the programme management team, site management team and overall ERP steering.
Key skills and experience for the SAP Cutover Manager: Experience in managing key deployment activities such as Cutover on a large global SAP project and proven excellence in project management disciplines.
- Significant SAP project delivery experience (pure project management not acceptable, as will require content knowledge)
- Strong background in SAP and understands the change and release lifecycle
- Demonstrable knowledge of project methodologies and frameworks such as ASAP and Prince 2
- Prior experience of a global SAP programme rollout with specific experience in delivery of SAP templates into Manufacturing plants - ideally having delivered at least 1 Global implementation through working in a project management/business cutover role
- Experience of dealing with large operational teams - some of which may be based offshore
- Has had responsibility for both IT and Business team members within a complete project team, demonstrating techniques for the appropriate management of key stakeholders.
- Technical/functional experience of SAP is a distinct advantage
- Ideal candidate will have had experience of a large multi-country/multi-timezone implementation
- Must have worked within a blue chip environment
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate at the most senior levels of the organization but also possess the skills and experience to manage detailed project plans.
- Ability to articulate complex programme issues within a business context to stakeholders to establish confidence in the ability to deliver the plans.
- A clear understanding of the pressures and conditions surrounding ERP implementations
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage high pressure projects
- End-to-end deployment experience on a large global SAP project, proven excellence in project management disciplines
- Influencing and leadership skills - essential
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination/facilitation skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships. Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and IT (up to IT Leadership Team and Site Leadership Team members)
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks escalating them as needed
This is a contract role for a SAP Cutover Manager working for a top company. To apply to the SAP Cutover Manager please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age