Mobile Project Delivery Manager 4 Month Contract Soho, London A Mobile Project Delivery Manager is required to join our clients an award-winning digital agency responsible...
Service Payments Manager
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Service Payments Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- lead end-to-end Code of Conduct Certification process for payment services.
- Manage the process with the 3 Lines of Defence (3LoD) model.
- Maintain and build strong work relationships with stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, and be organised and efficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age