We're recruiting a skilled and experienced Network Engineer to support customers for the network components of any disaster recovery tests or invocations. Working in a...
We are recruiting a Network Team Lead to work for an industry leading and globally successful blue chip company in Stevenage. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with one of the UK's top employers, renowned for providing transformational IT solutions to key industries including Defence.
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Design experience across Juniper, Cisco and Brocade and the ability to propose new solutions
- Experience and involvement in the delivery and design of network solutions throughout the entire lifecycle
- Ideally Juniper JNCIS-ENT accreditation or Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation
- Knowledge of Routing protocols i.e. BGP,OSPF, TCP and UDP
- SVI/RVI design and configuration
- IP Addressing design
- Remote Access solutions i.e. Cisco AnyConnect, Pulse Secure
- VPN design
- Network troubleshooting
- Passive infrastructure - i.e. OM3 fibre, 62.5 /50 micron, fibre termination types
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for leading the LAN team including delivering and supporting Network services across my client's key accounts. This will involve:
- Monitoring of alarms and alerts and proactive resolution
- Day to day Technical Leadership and support of Service Teams to ensure designs and changes are delivered
- Provide technical and network expertise on specific projects
- Ensure designs are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board.
- Provide input into reports, liaise with 3rd parties and provide information architecture on customer and internal change requests
Candidates will ideally possess or be eligible for DV level clearance. This requires minimum 10 years UK residency and a valid UK passport.
Apply within or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age