Test Analyst Contract Ipswich We are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst, preferably with Application Development and Infrastructure background, to join one our clients in...
Portfolio Programme Manager to work within Insurance across 20+ project and based in Ipswich on a contract basis.
Responsibilities Specific to Role:
- Shaping and leading the delivery of the various 20+ projects
- Ensure all project governance is followed including production of governance documentation and adherence to internal quality gates
- Accountable for all project management deliverables in assigned projects
- Experience working across various infrastructure projects
- Management and co-ordination of all resources assigned to the project, ensuring work is clearly understood and tracked
- Proactively drive the program, taking responsibility for driving inputs and dependencies
- Proven experience of delivering Finance IT applications projects end to end
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to report on progress against agreed deliverables and to highlight/escalate any issues or barriers to delivery.
- Experience working in an Insurance Claims environment
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to plan and understand impact of changing demands on plans & resources.
- Able to challenge and prioritise user requirements.
- In-depth understanding of the systems development process and overall project lifecycle.
- Use of Industry standard project management methodologies
- Experience of managing projects across multiple locations including international locations and using 3rd party onshore and offshore delivery partners.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age