My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to join their Internal Products team to help generate the next generation of...
My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager Working on several portfolio titles to optimise the subscription and advertising products. Working closely with design, UX, commercial team and developers.
Candidates will have the following skills:
- Intelligent use and analysis of data
- Ability to prioritise and draw insights and in an efficient way
- Be the Product Owner for Agile developments, building and grooming product backlogs and setting development priorities
- Knowledge of the entire product lifecycle from insights/analysis, roadmap development, UX, UI and Data driven approaches
Experience working on ads digital products. Product management experience with customer-facing digital products.
Assisting in the increase of advertising revenue for specialist titles e.g. understanding of ads b-model
Working with Product Owner and data team on getting basic Google Analytics dashboards up and running for editorial
Working with stakeholders to agree on common CMS (Content Management Systems) components to build
- Experience with stakeholders management
- Knowledge and ability to work within an Agile environment.
This leading media company is one of the world's leading business news and information organisations. They are recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy. They provide a broad range of news, comment, data and analysis to the growing community of internationally minded business people.
The company attracts an exceptionally high value audience. They reach the world's most influential budget holders, opinion formers and purchase decision makers with advertising products across a range of digital platforms.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age