Urgently required a Tableau Specialist who holds strong Tableau Desktop ideally server. The candidate must be knowledgeable in best practice for interactive Visualisation dashboards and...
Data Analyst - Supply Chain
A senior data analyst who has extensive experience of data analysis and data modelling in end-user organisations. Will act as a data analyst for a significant transformation programme and have experience in retail and supply chain (specifically inventory management, optimisation, ordering and replenishment and demand forecasting).
Key Elements of the Role:
- Extensive Data Analysis Experience - Ability to understand the data structures and the data contained within them.
- Excellent As Is and To Be Mapping Experience - Ability to map attributes to the Unified Logical Data Model (ULDM), to create definitions for any unmapped attributes and to model them.
- Extensive Business Analysis - Ability to work with the business to validate the existing data requirements (i.e. review as-is data held in the supply chain). Need to be mindful of the GDPR regulations due in 2018. Ability to work with the business to capture new data requirements and map to ULDM / create new data models.
- Experience of Data Modelling - Ability to read existing data model and to create new data models which reflect data requirements.
- Experience in Data Gap Analysis.
- Data Quality - Ability to recognise data quality issues and record them (fixing them is not part of this piece of work but should be picked up by a dedicated data quality / data migration team).
- Good DB2 Knowledge.
- Good SQL Knowledge.
- Experience of delivering and working on large and data work streams for complex programmes (>£10m).
- Experience of using Sparx Enterprise Architect or similar data modelling tool.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Desirable Supply Chain Experience.
- Desirable JDA package Experience.
- Desirable Oracle package Experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age