Business Data Analyst Contract Ipswich Reference Data My client, a Global Insurance company are looking for a Business Analyst, preferably with some systems/data analysis experience...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Content Developer to join one of our clients. In this role, you would be supporting the Risk Management department in the implementation of the eLearning project. You would also be responsible for developing mobile responsive learning solutions using HTML5 (Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
You should be able to co-ordinate and manage the various projects as well as develop content.
- Creative marketing process
- Storyboarding & Design
- Develop educational material for external sponsors and internal stakeholders using a variety of software packages
- Ability to design and develop interactive materials
- A relevant degree or professional qualification - graphic design, media, digital marketing, website development
- Experience working with animation and website design and development tools (HTML5) - Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- eLearning experience desired but not necessary
- Ability to develop original, creative and innovative content
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English required. Other language skills welcome
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the relevant skillset, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age