Business Data Analyst Contract Ipswich Reference Data My client, a Global Insurance company are looking for a Business Analyst, preferably with some systems/data analysis experience...
Security Incident Response Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Security Incident Response Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 months initial contract. This role is in dual location of London and Ipswich. You have the choice to be based in either location; however, travel between the two will be necessary.
- Experience of managing Security Incidents in a large environment in accordance to NIST 800-61
- Work with resolver groups to ensure appropriate communication, coordination and closure of incident and problem records
- Effectively document any ongoing issues whilst ensuring critical facts are articulated
- Contribute proper documentation of all Incident Response processes
- Responsible in following up with supports teams
- Ability to build strong relationships with and lead teams and individuals
- Ability to analyze large amounts of information and create reports to management
- Proven ability to work in global collaborative group environment
- Experience working with a high degree of autonomy, managing own workload and delivering to tight timescales
- Knowledge of global privacy and breach notification requirements
- Knowledge of chain of custody and evidence preservation
- Relevant certifications such as the GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Willing to travel as required
If you feel you meet the skillset, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age