Our corporate client based in the heart of the London city requires a Secretariat Support Manager who has lead and motivated a team.The Successful Secretariat...
2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer - London - Contract
Our client, are seeking a 2nd Line Desktop Engineer to join their team in London on a contract basis.
2nd Line Desktop Engineer Experience:
- Excellent Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to remain focused under pressure.
- The ability to work on own initiative independently or as part of a team.
- Able to command the respect of individuals at all levels.
- A can do attitude and aptitude for creativity.
- Confident, determined self-starter.
- Organisation skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Strong team builder and team player.
- Flexible approach and helpful attitude.
- ITIL foundation level qualified would be beneficial.
2nd Line Desktop Engineer Technical Skills:
- Excellent understanding and experience of MS Windows environment
- Experience in PC Imaging
- Experience providing 2nd line desktop customer service
- Excellent understanding and experience of MS Office applications.
- Technical troubleshooting
- Windows environment experience
- Knowledge and understanding on PC hardware/components.
- Good understanding of backup/restore
If you have the necessary experience for the position of 2nd Line Desktop Engineer please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age