Technical Project Manager Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for...
Technology Integration Manager
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technology Integration Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
* Includes Platform, technology, products and domains
* Excellent leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate staff through a period of significant technological and business change.
* Knowledge of project lifecycle and ability to articulate multiple layers of process, planning, communication and control and forming future strategy to deliver the goals of the department.
* Wide knowledge of key technology services, Service Delivery and IT Operations disciplines, including exposure to large complex and high visibility implementation
* Good knowledge of Risk Management, Controls and incident& Recovery Management
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age