Exciting opportunity for a DV cleared Network Engineer to work in London. Due to the secure nature of this role and access to the site...
£54,000 - £58,000 DOE
Who is recruiting?
My major client is looking to recruit an experienced Network Engineer, on a permanent basis, at their site in London Bridge.
My client believe in being responsive to the needs of their customers and pride themselves on treating them fairly. Continuous improvement is baked into everything they do and they are constantly looking for ways they can innovate and develop their tools, products and their thinking.
What will you be doing?
- Developing the network roadmap for European projects
- Design and install networking equipment (Firewalls, SANs, Switches etc)
- Troubleshoot network issues as part of BAU and incident escalation.
What will the successful candidate look like?
- Knowledge of installing and supporting Cisco / Dell / Fortinet network products and firewalls
- Cisco Certifications as a minimum
- Experience in network monitoring tools (SNMP, Netflows, etc)
If you're a Network Engineer that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV ASAP and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age