Helpdesk Analyst Welsh SpeakingNorthamptonDo you speak Welsh? Would you like to work for a leading IT Services organisation? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity...
Data Administrator / Data Analyst - Northampton - Contract
Our client, within the public sector, are recruiting for a Data Administrator to join the team on a contract basis at their office in Northampton.
Data Administrator / Data Analyst Role and Experience:
- Database and IT admin to assist administer of the record system
- Placing orders, records property maintenance database
- Run the CRM and help desk function
- Log roles
- Process data
- Using the system to log and produce reports
- Scanning/ linking paperwork
- Progress chasing works orders
- Issuing keys
- Linking/ managing operational and managing the maintenance process
- Strong Excel skills
- MS Office experience
- Experienced Administrator
If you have the necessary skills and experience for the position of Data Administrator / Data Analyst please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age