Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Sharepoint Developer to join their Aberdeen based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
Reporting into the SharePoint Development Manager. This is an opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join a Global Platforms Development team, responsible for development, support and administration of SharePoint.
The ideal candidate will have extensive SharePoint and .Net (C#) skills with experience of delivering solutions such as Intranet, Document Management, Workflows and Search to support key business processes. Knowledge of SharePoint Administration, AGILE and Visual Studio Online is advantageous.
Essential Skills and Experience
- MUST HAVE STRONG C#/ASP/.NET EXPERTISE
- Developing new features on top of the existing system as well as improving and refactoring existing code.
- Custom development in SharePoint technologies to deliver new solutions and enhance existing Sites
- Support and maintenance of the existing system.
- Advanced use of .Net development to Accompany SharePoint knowledge
- New Develop and support of current systems in C#
Agile: 1 Year
- Previous experience working in an agile environment to include daily/weekly scrums and stand up.
- Input idea at a group forum and add value to development process and the project being worked on.
Stakeholder Engagement and documentation:
- Liaising with multiple stakeholder to gain information and manage expectation where necessary.
- Document all work appropriately and to AAM standards.
- Client Focus
- Drive for Results
- Managing Change
If interested please submit your cv and I will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age