Fibre Support EngineerI am currently recruiting for a Fibre Support Engineer based in Bristol, on a 3 month contract for a large IT Service Provider...
A Cyber Security Consultant is required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy who provide information security services to FTSE 250 clients throughout the South-West of the UK.
This consultancy have recently been ranked as number 1 for Cyber in the country, and in order to be considered for this Cyber Security Consultant role candidates must demonstrate a combination of the following;
- Experience in delivering advice across one or a combination of; Strategy and Security Transformation; Identity and Access Management; Cyber Maturity Assessments; Business Resilience; Data Privacy; Records Management
- Proven experience in business analysis and understanding of information protections principles, standards, processes and technologies
- Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team
- Recognised information protection qualifications (CISSP, CISM, etc)
- Ability to identify client opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age