Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UI Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London...
Lorien are recruitng a Digital Project Manager on behalf of a global blue chip company. This is a contract role based in Maidenhead with travel to New York depending on business needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and consumer driven PM to work on a portfolio of successful heritage brands, providing digital solutions that will give my client the edge in their industry and enable them to drive sustainable growth across the global business.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Proven experience managing digital marketing projects
- A strong IT, digital and/or analytics background
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, including Web technologies and various digital capability areas such as Mobile, Social Media, Search, CRM, e-Commerce, Digital Analytics, Digital Asset Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Predictive Modeling etc.
- Knowledge of the SDLC and an understanding of the implications of quality standards and regulations in the IT sector
Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate project planning, initiation, design, development and testing activities across physically dispersed teams
- Develop and maintain project documentation including SOWs, status reports, budgets, requirements
- Manage development phase using Agile methodology in partnership with Agile Scrum Master (scrums, sprints, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all team members, stakeholders and internal and external partners.
- Actively manage, track and communicate project issues and risks, escalating when necessary
Apply within or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age