Programme Manager / Programme DirectorWe are currently seeking a Programme Manager in a permanent capacity for a leading organisation in Basingstoke. The Programme Manager will...
Infrastructure Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients Basingstoke in a permanent capacity. In this role, you would manage the implementation of strategic and tactical IT Application and Infrastructure projects across all channels ensuring they are delivered to time and cost, ensuring adherence to the agreed Project Governance Framework.
The purpose of this position is to provide project management expertise and operational support to the business. This will take the form of facilitating and managing strategic and tactical change to any part of the business, undertaking process review and re-engineering of the operational areas of the client or co-coordinating / project managing the implementation of new / changed offerings from across our client.
You should be able to provide project management support and direction for IT and will typically have simultaneous responsibility for a number of Projects. Projects will vary in size and scope, and will utilise a variety of personnel and resources in different teams.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- To be able to lead multi-functional teams to successfully complete assignments
- The ability to use Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project
- Analytical approach to tasks, research and projects
- Enthusiastic about change but sensitive to the effect of change
- Proven ability to work with technical experts and third parties in order to build costed technical roadmaps across IT infrastructure
- Deep understanding in all stages of the system lifecycle and proficient in a number of Project Management methods and disciplines
If you think you have the right skillset and experience for this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age