Transition ManagerOur corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Transition and Implementations Manager (Cutover) to join their team based in their London office.The Transition...
IT Training Manager for Veeva / Salesforce Medical Information Systems - Contract - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
My client a top FMCG company is currently looking to recruit an IT Training Manager for Veeva / Salesforce MIS to join its team in Stevenage on a contract basis. The IT Training Manager for Veeva / Salesforce MIS will be responsible for the following:
The successful IT Training Manager for Veeva / Salesforce MIS will match as many as possible of the training manager competencies defined in the attached file and specifically have experience of designing and managing learning strategies and interventions for transformation projects/deployment. They will also have experience of managing the full learning development lifecycle, including training needs analysis, development of learning solutions that meet stakeholder approval, training design and content development, ongoing maintenance of training materials as well as training delivery according to agreed learning plans, on time and on budget to quality standards. In addition to these technical skills vital to the success of the role is being a dynamic leader able to work within a matrix structure on a fast paced and pressurised project with demanding stakeholders. The role will report into the Global Learning & Development Organisation although operationally will report to and be embedded with the Change Lead
Specific responsibilities include:
- End to End learning services throughout change cycle
- Tailor workshops based on learner developmental needs
- Responsible for all local programme material development/approval processes
- Responsible for the delivery ofimpactful workshops
- As lead trainer
- Virtual and face to face activities
- For priority markets also as Co-lead, facilitator or coach
- Contribute to the creation of regional capability embedding plans
- Deliver and manage the training plan for the project
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures to complete tasks to meet team objectives as necessary
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts and vendors to ensure the training courses accurately reflect the business needs according to roles
- Manage any training-related risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage any admin resources supporting the training activities
- The on-boarding will involve a number of learning activities alongside communications and change management activities being supplied by others.
Key skills for the IT Training Manager for Veeva / Salesforce MIS:
- Experience of global, business transformation projects as a successful training manager, from defining the training strategy and performing the training needs analysis, through to the development, delivery and evaluation of a multi-modal training programme
- Excellent project management skills
- Any experience of Veeva Vault Med Comms and Salesforce Service Cloud is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent stakeholder manager used to working with and reporting to leaders
- Considers excellence a fundamental priority and is able to maintain high standards
- Follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation
- Solid understanding and application of different training modalities, scheduling and tracking training implementation and use of a Learning Management System
- Continuous improvement mindset
This is a contract role for an IT Training Manager for Veeva / Salesforce MIS working for a top company. To apply to the IT Training Manager for Veeva / Salesforce MIS, please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age