Project Manager - Customer Messaging project
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about delivering effective customer solutions
- Thorough knowledge of Change Frameworks, or equivalent project management frameworks based on Prince2
- Experience of operating within large financial organisation risk frameworks
- Experience of delivering business outcomes through agile methodologies
- Experience of messaging technologies e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Thunderhead/SmartComms, DataPower
- Any development/analysis experience
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age