Senior Business Analyst (Investment Banking) - 6 Months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their London based team.
The candidates' responsibilities include:
- participate in every stage of the implementation lifecycle with a an emphasis on definition, develop and test
- adhere to the banks project lifecycle principles when producing relevant documentation
- execute front to back analysis to compile and validate business requirements
- understand different system implementation dependencies and timelines in order to achieve the end result
- determine what functionality is to be tested through the different testing phases
- engage with users and technology teams throughout QA, SIT, UAT, regression and dress rehearsals
- coordinating user engagement and interaction across Asia, India, Manchester, London and US
- support operational and deployment readiness activities for go-live
- escalate issues in a timely and concise manner to enable appropriate resolution actions to be formulated and progressed avoiding delays.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Strong background working as a Senior BA with experience within an investment banking environment.
- Very good communication skills with a structure approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate strong written skills in order to produce the required project documentation
- Ideally experience of operating in both a functional and technical capacity
- In-Depth Financial Products knowledge.
- Good understanding of products across asset classes.
- High level understanding of ops, risk, finance, front office
- Ability to summarise and escalate critical issues to senior management.
- Strong understanding of collateral processes front-to-back & across multiple functions would be beneficial.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within the Senior Business Analyst domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age