Change Programme Manager 2 year FTC London MSPOur client a leading FMCG, are seeking a Change Programme Manager to join the team on a long...
Identity and Access Management Change Manager, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Information Security Change Manager.
The key responsibilities for the Information Security Change Manager include:
- Support project mobilisation activity and take responsibility for successful initiation and delivery of assigned projects
- Producing the detailed project and supporting change and comms plan for the security awareness stream, including dependencies from other projects with the programme;
- Responsible for managing stakeholders, reporting, budgets, dependencies, resources, and risks at the stream level and within each project.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyse and document training and awareness requirements
- Contribute to the creation of updates to senior stakeholders and governance boards.
- Support the production of governance artefacts required in order to successfully navigate the programme lifecycle.
The key experience and knowledge of the Information Security Change Manager include:
- Experience either delivering IAM Projects within the Information Security Space.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills to bring stakeholders along toward a common goal.
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple business language.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies with demonstrated success in large organizations
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Familiarity with project management processes.
- Excellent skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
This is a contract role for an Information Security Change Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Information Security Change Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age