Urgently required an IT Security Architect to manage the security Architecture across the business IT lifecycle, ensuring appropriate treatment of risk, application of effective controls...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UX Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London office.
The role of the Mobile Apps UX Designer is to create coherent user experiences across multiple devices, in line with the wider Digital Experience Language, brand guidelines and mobile best practice. You'll be creating wireframes, prototypes and sketches that underpin the design of the App, both to improve the current feature set as well as develop new and innovative products that support our customers in their journeys.
Requirements for the role:
- A user-centred design approach, using best practices
- Expert knowledge of iOS and Android HIG/material design guidelines
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design
- Excellent motion and interaction design skills
- Portfolio of UX case studies and solutions, ideally involving mobile
- Experience with customer journey/experience mapping
- Great industry knowledge about the latest trends and technologies
- Able to manage your own work and collaborate remotely on features via Github, Slack, Teams, etc.
Be an expert in the following software/applications:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age