Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UX Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London...
Web Developer ASP.NET and C#, West London - 1 Month Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Web Developer.
The key experience and knowledge of the Web Developer include:
- Proficient in web programming with extensive knowledge of ASP.NET and C#
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Good analytical ability, consultative & communication skills
- Experience in Unix/Linux scripting would be a plus
The key responsibilities for the Web Developer include:
- Design, develop and maintain a source code an online tool that helps employees self-assess their skills and provide input into personal development plans.
- Participate and/or run requirements gathering workshops with the business
- Participate in technical documentation lifecycle (authoring & reviewing)
- Ensure company polices and standards are applied to integration process design and operation.
- Developing, evaluating, leading and providing input to the projects and service improvements.
- Providing third level of support for the application.
This is a contract role for a Web Developer working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Web Developer Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age