Service Now Developer / ServiceNow SpecialistLocation: CambridgeDuration: 26 Weeks I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT organisation that requires a ServiceNow Developer...
Agile Software Project Manager / Software Development Project Manager We are currently seeking a candidate to work as an Agile Project Manager for an Innovative IT company in the Cambridge area. The Agile Project Manager will be leading delivery teams in the design and delivery of business essential solutions.
The candidate must be highly organised, motivated, reliable and enthusiastic to join this team and to help continuously improve delivery performance and develop the capability of the team. The person will come from a similar Project Management background ready to hit the ground running with new Agile Development Projects within the business. They will have the following day to day responsibilities;
- Lead planning and scope definition with delivery teams, working with product owners, scrum masters
- Maximising delivery performance in terms of schedule, cost and quality. Accountable for delivering significant revenues to the business
- Forecasting resource requirements, highlighting shortfalls and influencing key decision makers to ensure that requirements are met
- Risk and issue identification and mitigation
- Clear and accurate reporting of project status, especially around finances and schedule
The candidate will be able to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholder, with the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes if conflicts occur. They will have excellent decision making ability and be able to identify opportunities for process change, seeking to maximise delivery performance. They will be able to handle pressure and be adaptable to change.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage budget forecasting
- Experience of software application development and delivery
- Qualification in Agile DSDM or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Prince2
- Awareness of working with SaaS / PaaS cloud solutions
- Ability to use JIRA, Confluence, MS Project and Microsoft
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age