My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to work closely with design, UX, commercial team and developers. The Product Manager...
Contract opportunity for a Data Engineer to work for one of the world's most trusted information organisations in central London!
This is to join a newly established team who are currently responsible for developing cutting edge internal products that enable better insight into customer behaviour and provide sales, marketing and customer service teams with the right tools to work together more effectively.
The team are looking to build a data pipeline for B2B analytics and reporting and require a candidate with a mix of skills in:
- The architecture and implementation of data processing pipelines
- Cloud based data stores (Cassandra, DynamoDB)
- AWS Services such as Hive or Spark
- Programming languages Java and Python
- Data warehousing concepts (change data capture, ETL, data marts etc.)
- The build of BI applications from multiple data sources like files, API's, messaging streams (Kafka, Kinesis etc.)
- Data and analytics services such as Redshift, S3, RDS or BigQuery
- Data manipulation languages - SQL, Python
- Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of architectural decisions as well as the direct implementation of the defined services.
- Supporting the project direction, using continuous deployment within a genuinely agile team who are striving to deliver quality products with realistic timescales.
- Creating ETL pipelines for Data processing workloads
- Implementation of data processing using Hadoop/Hbase/Hive
- Working with NoSQL databases eg. Cassandra, DynamoDB
- If this sounds like you apply within or send a copy of your CV to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age