Our corporate client is looking for two IT Safety and Risk Data Analyst to join their team based in their London office to work on projects within the rail industry.
They will work as part of a team of risk & safety performance analysts on a project to build, test and implement reporting capability in the industry's new Safety Management Intelligence System (SMIS). The team will develop a number of topic-based reporting views, which the rail industry will use as the basis of future safety reporting and risk analysis.
The work will involve:
- Working with the IT development team to ensure reporting requirements are met
- Testing view outputs
- Producing basic end-user documentation including key field descriptions
- Building reports from the views, for example for industry groups and publications.
Essential attributes are:
- A good analyst's toolset
- Task-focused with good attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team with other analysts and IT developers
- Ability to work at speed within a dynamic / agile project environment
Desirable but not essential skills are:
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with railway operations and/or rail safety
- Familiarity with safety reporting systems (ideally SMIS)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age