Performance Test Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Performance Test Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experienced Performance Test Analyst
- Quality Centre & Performance Centre experience
- Requires experience writing test scripts and the execution of scripts.
- Participate in detailed reviews/static testing of functional specifications and other project documentation
- Interrogating functional documentation to compose a suite of test conditions
- Execute test cases during test cycles
- Contribute to test documentation such as Test Plans, Test Completion Reports and Schedule of Events/Batch Plans
- Performance Centre experience
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age