Digital Product Owner London ContractOur client, a Global FMCG company, is seeking a Digital Product Owner to join the team on a contract basis. Digital...
Programmatic Project Manager - Digital
We are currently recruiting for a Programmatic Project Manager to join our client's agile, creative and resourceful teams. The role is a contract position of 4 months. The team has been created to lead our client to the edge of digital and push forward their global marketing capabilities globally.
The role will focus on driving forward progress in establishing a transparent global programmatic infrastructure, involving working heavily with our client's Media agency and a variety of internal stakeholders.
They are looking for someone who has strong programmatic experience, from either agency, media owner or client side, additionally being analytical by nature. Other key traits the role will require are strong communication skills, organisation, attention to detail and drive.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how programmatic works from a technical perspective
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns (branding and direct response)
- Knowledge of DSPs (DBM, Mediamath and Tubemogul are beneficial)
- Knowledge of SSP's, the OMP and PMPs
- Experience of digital reporting
- Knowledge of digital brand safety techniques
- Experience of Ad verification software - ideally MOAT.
- Optimization experience within DSP's would be beneficial
- Experience of stakeholder management
If you think you have the right skill set for this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age