Project Coordinator / Administrator with Sage skills - Birstall
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a leading company based in the Leeds area to provide support in coordinating professional services projects to deliver a successful solution to customers. The Project Coordinator will provide reporting and support to senior management.
They will hold key responsibilities across project coordination, document validation, folder creation and governance, engineer allocation and successful delivery of resource.
The Project Coordinator will hold the following responsibilities:
- Support the Project Coordination Manager and Project / Practice Managers by coordinating resource as instructed
- Communicating with and directing the technical team
- Providing support administration duties and produce reports using standard Excel tools
- Ensure records are kept updated and accurate at all times
- Ensure Project Office procedure is adhered to at all times
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure equipment is dispatched on time and if necessary, track shipments.
- Ensure that all assigned resource is utilised to maximum potential.
To be successful in this role, you will hold previous Project Coordination skills OR you will hold previous Coordinator or Administrator experience with previous Sage skills.
Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age