Helpdesk Analyst / IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support The UKs largest independent IT provider is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to...
Project Coordinator / Project Administration
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT organisation that requires a Project Coordinator/ Project Administrator to join their expanding team. You will be working alongside internal technical, business and key business stakeholders. If successful you will be supporting the Project manager, supporting multiple work threads through admin based tasks.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
* Provide support administration duties and produce reports using excel
* Support the project coordination manager/ managers by coordinating resources * Ensure records are kept up to date at all times
* Process order's using sage
* Strong Microsoft office and excel skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience using sage and completing purchase order's
* Works well within a team environment
If you're interested in this role as a Project Coordinator/ Project Administrator then please send me your latest CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age