My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London near the London Bridge Tube Station is looking for a DevOps Engineer.The Responsibilities for this...
My client, a leading media company, is looking for a DevOps / Integration Engineer to join the Technology team and work with emerging cloud based content management systems. To provide key skills around the development, maintenance and support for publishing platforms.
The DevOps Engineer role is a highly technical one needing a strong understanding of web concepts and protocols, requiring hands-on experience of a broad range of technologies such as Content Delivery Networks, AWS and tooling around Continuous Delivery practices and automation that enables the team to create new products and services swiftly without compromising on quality.
Work closely with developers to help design applications and get them deployed up to production environments in a reliable, automated and robust manner.
Skills of interest:
- Cloud infrastructure management (CloudFormation, Puppet, Ansible)
- Systems programming/scripting languages, such as Python or Bash or Go
- Understanding of monitoring tools, such as CloudWatch or Splunk
- First class troubleshooting/problem solving skills on Linux OS
- Experience of CDNs (Fastly, Varnish)
- Writing code to use APIs
- Managing Amazon Web Services
- Integrating systems and applications
- Knowledge of system configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- Understanding of network protocols e.g. HTTP, SSL, DNS, TCP/IP
- Awareness of Load Balancing technologies
- Familiarity with agile methodology
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age