Enabling Team Senior AnalystAn Enabling Team Senior Analyst is required to join a Products and Propositions Team on a permanent basis in Telford. The client...
IT Process and Quality Analyst
An IT Process and Quality Analyst is required for a permanent role based in Telford, to actively support maturity growth across IT. Our Client is a Reinsurance company and leading provider of closed life policies.
Skills required of the Process Analyst:
- Understanding of continual service improvement processes across IT by providing governance, expertise and management
- Good knowledge and experience of IT Lean Methodology
- ITIL v3 foundation
- Knowledge of ITIL CSI Module
- Experience of facilitating workshops
- Ability to remain composed to focus within a dynamic and changing environment
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Ability to use data to aid decision making
- Knowledge of kanban
Key responsibilities of the Process Analyst:
- Assist to maintain a central register of Continual Service Improvements activities and assist with service improvement initiatives on CSI activities
- To utilise available information, metrics and evaluations to develop recommendations for change
- To participate in providing feedback and advice on internal processes in order to assist with service improvement initiatives
- To provide support to the business by treating customers fairly and ensure delivery of the right outcomes at all stages throughout the product life-cycle.
- To analyse trends across CSI and ensure they are clearly communicated and understood.
- Support practices and processes to guide the implementation of strategies for improvement
PERM - TELFORD - PROCESS AND QUALITY ANALYST
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age