PKI Engineer required to work for a large IT company in Basingstoke. Working as part of a skilled team implementing PKI Services to clients. You...
PKI Subject Matter Expert required to work for a large IT company in Basingstoke. Working as part of a skilled team delivering PKI Services to clients.
- Shaping PKI proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer
- Providing PKI solutions designs and costings.
- Dealing with key customer stakeholders
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team including Business Managers, Solutions owners and Project Leads.
The successful candidate will have a good mix of the following:
- Strong knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- Kean interest in PKI technologies and future direction
- Well developed leadership, management, communications skills
- Ability to talk designs to customers
- Problem solving skills.
- CCP qualified or similar
Please note due to the nature of this positions candidates must hold or have held Security Clearance and have the ability to undergo the process. (to be eligible candidates must hold a valid passport and have continuously lived in the UK for the last 10 years)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an expanding company which provides a competitive salary package including, car Allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus scheme etc...
For further information please contact me on 0113 200 2207 or Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age