PKI Subject Matter Expert required to work for a large IT company in Basingstoke. Working as part of a skilled team delivering PKI Services to...
PKI Engineer required to work for a large IT company in Basingstoke. Working as part of a skilled team implementing PKI Services to clients. You will be working closely with the PKI Subject Matter Expert to provide software and hardware components for a PKI implementations.
- Working closely with technical staff responsible for other aspects of the systems
- Contributing to PKI elements of new proposals for solutions
- Resolution of customer problems.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team including Business Managers, Solutions owners and Project Leads.
The successful candidate will have a good mix of the following:
- Strong knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- Keen interest in PKI technologies and future direction
- Experience of integrating PKI software and components into systems.
- Experience with certificate-enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, authentication, IDAM, EFS, 802.1X, Code Signing, etc.
- Problem solving skills.
Please note due to the nature of this positions candidates must hold or have held Security Clearance and have the ability to undergo the process. (to be eligible candidates must hold a valid passport and have continuously lived in the UK for the last 10 years)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an expanding company which provides a competitive salary package including, car Allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus scheme etc...
For further information please contact me on 0113 200 2207 or Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age